How do you use free spins?
If you’ve been awarded Free Spins, follow these step to use them:
- 1.Log in to your PartyCasino account.
- 2.Navigate your way to the ‘My Free Spins’ section.
- 3.Find the Free Spins you wish to use and click ‘Activate Now’.
- 4.Now, if you open a game on which those Free Spins can be used, you will be given the option to do so.
For a video tutorial on how to claim your Free Spins, click the link below:
Why do we offer free spins?
- Free Spins are another way for us to give you a little something extra at PartyCasino.
- When you receive Free Spins you’ll be able to play certain slots and collect winnings without risking any of your own money.
- Any winnings you make from your Free Spins are yours to keep, but you will have to meet specific wagering requirements before you can withdraw them. This will involve placing a certain amount of bets.
How do free spins work?
- You will usually be awarded Free Spins as part of a promotion, either for making a qualifying deposit or as a prize.
- Free Spins will remain available to play in your account for a limited time, usually 3 days.
- You should be aware that Free Spins may only be available on certain games and all Free Spins have wagering requirements that must be met before any winnings can be withdrawn.
- These wagering requirements are usually the total sum of your winnings from your Free Spins multiplied by 10.
- Once you have completed the wagering requirements associated with your Free Spins, you are free to use or withdraw any winnings accrued from them as you wish.
Are free spins right for you?
Before accepting a new Free Spins offer, you should consider the following points:
- Wagering requirements: As explained above, winnings from Free Spins will only become yours to keep if you complete the wagering requirements. Here’s an example – you’re awarded 20 Free Spins on Melon Madness Deluxe with “10x” wagering requirements. You play the Free Spins and win $34. Wagering will be completed and that $34 will become yours to keep once you’ve played a further $340 worth of bets ($34 × 10).
- Time restrictions: You’ll have a certain amount of time to meet the wagering requirements for the winnings from your Free Spins. If they are not met within this time frame, those winnings will be removed from your account. You can find out how long you have to complete wagering requirements by checking the “My Bonuses ” section of your account.
- Restricted games: While working towards clearing your Free Spin winnings, the following games will not count towards your wagering requirements: Bonus Pair Blackjack, Single Deck Blackjack, Final Score World Cup, Tens or Better (Video Poker), Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, Triple Card Poker.
- Maximum bets: The maximum bet sizes that will be counted towards meeting your wagering requirements are $10 for any single slot game or $50 on any other valid game type. Any points earned by bets larger than these amounts will be annulled.
Free spins: the key facts
Always remember to check the following key points before trying to claim Free Spins:
Bonus code – is there a code that I need to enter?
Minimum deposit – do I need to deposit above a certain amount?
Amount of Free Spins– how many Free Spins will I be able to claim?
Wagering requirements – how much do I have to play before I can withdraw Free Spins winnings?
Wagering period – how long do I have to complete the wagering requirements for my winnings?
Restricted games – are these Free Spins for a specific game and are there games that do not count towards the wagering requirements?
Maximum bet – while clearing wagering requirements, what are the maximum eligible wagers I can make on any game?
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Where do I see what Free Spins I can claim?
Check the “My Free Spins” section of your account.
How do I enter a bonus code to activate my Free Spins?
Click the pink “Deposit” button at the top of the page, select your payment method and amount, click open the “Optional Bonus Code” field and enter your promotional code before hitting the green “Deposit” button.
Where can I see the key terms?
You can find these when you click on an offer in the “My Free Spins” section of your account. Alternatively, the most important terms will be outlined in any inbox message or email we send you about a promotion. There will also be a clickable link to view the full terms and conditions.
What happens if I win?
Winnings made from Free Spins are almost always subject to wagering requirements you must meet before you can keep them. You can find these when you click on the relevant Free Spins offer in the “My Free Spins” section of your account.
Where can I see the wagering requirements for my winnings?
These will also appear when you click on an offer in the “My Free Spins” section of your account. Otherwise, you can find the wagering requirements in the full Terms and Conditions for any of our promotions.
How can I track my wagering?
Check “My Bonuses” to see the time remaining and progress you’ve made towards completing Free Spins wagering.
Do I have to use all my Free Spins in one go?
No – you can close a game part way through using Free Spins and the next time you open it, you’ll be asked if you want to load up your remaining Free Spins. There is, however, a time limit for how long Free Spins will remain available to you to play. This can be found by clicking on the relevant Free Spins offer in the “My Free Spins” section of your account.