We ensure the fairness of game play and pay-out through periodic analyses of the game outcomes. An external test lab conducts independent audits of game outcomes (output data). There are two types of game output audits: Return To Player (RTP) calculations and Random Number Generator (RNG) output analyses using the actual game data from the game servers.
- Return To Player (RTP) calculations: audits are conducted for all casino games to assure players that the game pay-outs continue to be as close as possible to their defined theoretical expectations. Total bets and wins for each game/game type are calculated after extracting the relevant data from the game logs. The actual RTPs (percentages of total actual winnings to bets for each game/game type) are then calculated. The actual RTPs for card games are compared against theoretical RTPs. Overall RTP for all games is also calculated.
- Random Number Generator (RNG) output analyses: audits are generally done for multiplayer card games, dice games and ball games to ensure that the cards/dice/balls continue to be random. For example, for an RNG audit of Poker games, the decks of cards dealt are extracted from the game logs and actual probability for various game related events (e.g., Royal flush, Straight flush, Dealer blackjack, Player blackjack) are calculated and compared against theoretical probabilities. The actual card distribution for ranks and suits is also calculated and compared against theoretical probabilities. Similar analyses is done for dice games and ball games with number of sanity checks to ensure that the data extracted from game logs is consistent and complete.
These audits are conducted monthly and the reports published on this site. The RTP and RNG audits provide players with added confidence that the games are subject to external scrutiny, and therefore remain fair.
The Poker RNG, Casino RTP, & Blackjack data output analysis reports published on this portal are available only in English.
Latest Monthly Reports
Monthly Casino Jackpot RTP reports
Monthly Poker and Blackjack RNG reports
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Sep2022
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Sep 2022
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Sep 2022
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Aug2022
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Aug 2022
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Aug 2022
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Jul2022
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Jul 2022
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Jul 2022
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Jun2022
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Jun 2022
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Jun 2022
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_May2022
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_May 2022
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_May 2022
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Apr2022
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Apr 2022
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Apr 2022
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Mar2022
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Mar 2022
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Mar 2022
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Feb2022
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Feb 2022
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Feb 2022
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Jan2022
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Jan 2022
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Jan 2022
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Dec2021
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Dec 2021
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Dec 2021
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Nov2021
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Nov 2021
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Nov 2021
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Oct2021
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Oct 2021
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Oct 2021
- Entain Casino RTP Audit Report_Sep2021
- Entain Poker RNG_Report_Sep 2021
- Entain Blackjack_Card_Analysis_Report_Sep 2021
Please contact the Customer Service team for Archive reports.