Jungle Rumble Draw Poker
Last updated: 2014-05-30
Jungle Rumble Poker is played between you and the machine. The objective of the game is to obtain a five-card poker hand that contains at least two pair or better to the maximum Natural Royal Flush. For more details please see the ' PAYTABLE' below.
You place a bet and the machine gives you five cards. You then choose the cards you want to Hold and the cards you want to discard. The machine replaces the cards you discard, leaving you with your final hand. You win according to the rank of your hand.
- All suits (Spades, Hearts, Diamonds and Clubs) have equal rank.
- The game is played with a single deck of 52 cards and two jokers.
- Joker is the wild card and substitutes for any other card to pay maximum.
- The cards are shuffled at the start of every game.
How to play
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- The bet amount is shown under 'BET' at the top of the game screen.
- PAYTABLE - The machine pays out as per the 'PAYTABLE' shown at the top of the game screen. The prizes displayed in the 'PAYTABLE' are for a unit bet and are shown as credits. To get the effective payoff amount, multiply the respective prize with the bet amount.
- Click 'DEAL' to receive five cards face-up.
- The inbuilt Auto hold system will automatically select the cards to Hold according to their best mathematical return. You can choose to de-select a card marked 'HOLD' by clicking on it.
- Similarly, click on another card to hold it. You can hold up to five cards this way.
- After making your selection, click 'DRAW'. The cards that are not held will be replaced, leaving you with your final hand.
- Your win is based on the combination of the final set of cards and according to the 'PAYTABLE' shown at the top of the game screen.
- Your winnings are shown as dollars and/or cents under 'WIN' at the top of the game window.
- Your Game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'CREDITS' meter and the 'BET' meter.
- Any final hand of four of a kind or better triggers the Safari bonus. On the feature screen, total feature win is shown under 'WIN'. At the end of the feature, the main game screen is restored and the total win amount for the main game and the feature is shown under 'WIN'
- Once the game finishes, the default bet for the next game is the same as in the previous one. You can then choose to increase or decrease your bet as you wish.
- The rules of the game can be viewed by clicking on the 'RULES' button on the bottom left of the game screen. Clicking on the 'RULES' button will open the rules screen. You can go back to the game at any time by clicking on the 'GAME' button.
- Click on the 'GAMELOGS' button to view the logs of the games you played.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to Buy-in more credits to the Game from Party Account.
- To exit the game, click on 'EXIT GAME'.
Feature game play
- Any final hand of four of a kind or better triggers the Safari bonus.
- Pick any six squares from the feature screen to reveal symbols. Prizes are paid for any two or more of the same symbol based on the feature payoff table.
- Click on 'COMPLETE' after picking Six squares to return to the main game.
- All coinciding wins for different symbols are added.
- Only the highest win for each symbol is paid.
- Feature 'Paytable' prizes are multiplied by total bet placed.
- The 'PAYTABLE' lists the prizes for winning hands.
- Only the highest winning hand is paid.
- All prizes shown in the 'PAYTABLE' are in credits. To calculate the dollar/cents equivalent, multiply the prize by the bet amount.
|Royal flush natural||500||A, K, Q, J, 10 of the same suit without using a Wild card.|
|Royal flush with a Joker||50||A, K, Q, J, 10 of the same suit using a Wild card.|
|Five of a kind||50||Four cards of the same rank plus a wild card.|
|Straight flush||25||Five cards of the same suit in sequence.|
|Four of a kind||8||Four cards of the same rank.|
|Full house||4||Three of a kind plus a pair.|
|Flush||3||Five cards of the same suit.|
|Straight||2||Five cards in sequence (Ace can be low or high).|
|Three of a kind||1||Three cards of the same rank.|
|Two pair||1||Two Pairs each of different rank.|
Feature Game Payoff Table:
Adding funds to your Party Account
To add funds to your Party Account, Click on 'Deposit' in the 'Cashier' menu item and then select the desired deposit option. Or You can add funds to your account by clicking on 'REBUY' from the Game screen and then clicking on 'Cashier'. Or by clicking on the 'Deposit' button or 'Real Balance' in the 'My Account' section in the left panel in main lobby. As each deposit option is different, the time to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary in the procedure. However, funds cannot be added in the middle of the game and have to be added at the beginning of a new game.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your Game balance drops below the minimum bet you are trying to place, you will have to click on 'REBUY' to Buy-in credits from Party Account to your Game Balance.
To add funds to your Party Account, you have to go to Cashier and add funds. You can go to Cashier window by clicking on 'Deposit' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the main lobby or by clicking on 'Cashier' button from the “Buy-in” window of any game or by clicking on the 'Deposit' button or 'Real Balance' in the 'My Account' section in the left panel in main lobby.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the game you will need to log out and log back into your casino account, you will then be prompted to finish the incomplete game from the point where you got disconnected. If you still face any problems, please contact Customer Care.
Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays