Last updated: 2014-05-30
Formula Won is a scratchcard where you can win up to $50,000 by revealing the hidden symbols and matching three of a kind.
How to play
- The initial selected stake for the game is $0.50. You can change the stake by clicking the “+” and “-“ buttons.
- When you are happy with the stake you have selected click “GO” to place the bet.
- Click all nine of the scratchcard squares to reveal the symbols.
- Each symbol has a cash amount shown beneath it. If you reveal three matching symbols you will win the amount shown on one of the matching symbols but not the sum of all three.
- The “REVEAL ALL” button allows you to reveal all of the symbols at once.
- Press “GO” to play again or press “Exit” to exit.
- A win is indicated by three identical symbols being revealed.
- The win amount is indicated at the bottom of the symbols.
- A win is only paid once when three identical symbols are revealed.
Any win is calculated as the number shown below times the stake.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 90%
Adding funds to your Party Account
To add funds to your Party Account, click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' menu, then select the desired deposit option. You can also add funds to your account by clicking on 'REBUY' while in the game screen and then clicking on 'CASHIER', or by clicking on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'My Account' section in the left panel of the Main Lobby. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose. Funds can only be added at the beginning of a new game.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet you are trying to place, you will have to click on 'REBUY' to buy in credits from Party Account to your game balance.
To add funds to your Party Account, click on the 'DEPOSIT' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the Main Lobby, or click the 'CASHIER' button in the 'Buy-in' window of any game. You can also click on the 'DEPOSIT' in the 'My Account' section of the left panel in the Main Lobby.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the game on reconnection the software will automatically resumes from where it was disconnected, allowing you to continue playing.
If you get disconnected after revealing all the symbols but before the result is finalized, you will be able to find out the result by clicking on 'GAME LOGS' button once you have logged back in.
Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays