Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune is a five-reel, five-paylines slot game with a bonus feature game that gives you the chance to win extra prizes. The game features a wild symbol which substitutes for all symbols except the 'Bonus Wheel' symbol and jackpot symbols. Three 'Bonus Wheel' symbols on any active pay line from left to right, starting from reel 1 triggers the bonus feature game. This game also features bonus jackpots which can be won during feature round.
- You can bet on up to five lines.
How to play
- Setting 'LINES': five lines are selected by default. You can decrease or increase the number of lines by clicking on the '-'or '+' buttons located adjacent to the 'LINES' indicator on the game screen respectively. Selected lines are lit, and unselected lines are not lit.
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet of $0.10 per line is set for all 5 lines, resulting in a total bet of $0.50. You can increase or decrease the bet per line by clicking the '+' or '-' buttons located adjacent to the 'LINE BET' indicator on the game screen respectively. If your game balance is less than $0.50 the system will automatically adjust the bet to the next highest possible amount
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'LINE BET', and the total bet amount is displayed in the 'BET' meter, which is located at the bottom middle of the game screen.
- 'RULES': The game rules can be viewed by clicking on the 'GAME RULES' button on the bottom right of the screen.
- 'PAYTABLE': The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button located at the bottom left of the game screen. To calculate the payout amount, multiply the respective prize with the 'LINE BET'. You can go back to the game by clicking on CLOSE button.
- SPIN: Click on "PLAY" to spin the reels. After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines will be paid according to the paytable.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating wherever applicable. The total win amount is shown at the bottom of the reel as a message. Total win amount is also shown in the "WIN" meter. The individual line wins are shown on the right of the reels, at the end of each winning line.
- Feature Game: Three 'Bonus Wheel' symbols occurring from left to right on an active pay line, starting from reel 1 triggers the bonus feature game. The game screen will change, and the feature game screen will open up. On completion of the feature, the main game screen is restored.
- Bonus Jackpots: Bonus jackpot symbols can appear on specific reel as described in the "Bonus Jackpots" section and when they appear, the amount shown on the symbols will be added to the respective coloured bonus jackpot pool. Amount added to the bonus jackpot pool is also shown at the bottom of the reels as a message.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin. Simply click on 'PLAY' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the '-' and '+' buttons located adjacent to the 'LINE BET' and 'LINES' indicators as explained above.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown under 'BALANCE' meter.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'BALANCE' meter and the 'BET' meter.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your Party Account.
- Click on 'Exit' to leave the game and return to the lobby.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- All symbols pay left to right only.
- Only the highest win on each lit line is paid.
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
- Payline prizes are multiplied by the bet per payline amount.
- Wild symbol substitutes all symbols except the 'Bonus Wheel' symbol and jackpot symbols.
- Three 'Bonus Wheel' symbols on any active pay line from left to right, starting from reel 1 triggers the bonus feature game.
- Wins only occur on selected lines except the bonus jackpot symbols which also pay only on selected lines but contribute to respective bonus jackpot pools as explained in 'Bonus Jackpots' section below when they appear anywhere in view irrespective of selected pay lines.
- Bonus wins are added to the pay line wins.
- Malfunctions voids all pays and plays
- There are 3 coloured bonus jackpot pool amounts in this game.
- Default values for these jackpots are calculated as shown below.
- $1 USD - 100 * $0.01 (Minimum bet allowed in game) for Red Bonus Jackpot.
- $0.75 USD - 75 * $0.01 (Minimum bet allowed in game) for Orange Bonus Jackpot.
- $0.50 USD - 50 * $0.01 (Minimum bet allowed in game) for Yellow Bonus Jackpot.
- Red bonus jackpot symbol appears only on reels 1, 5 and adds an amount which is double the total bet amount to the Red pool of Bonus Jackpot.
- Orange bonus jackpot symbol appears only on reels 2, 4 and adds an amount which is equivalent to the total bet amount to the Orange pool of Bonus Jackpot.
- Yellow bonus jackpot symbol appears only on reel 3 and adds an amount which is equivalent to the total bet amount to the Yellow pool of Bonus Jackpot.
- When the bonus feature is triggered, the meter values shall be adjusted as follows:
- Red Pool = current Red Pool + (x-m)*100
- Orange Pool = current Orange Pool + (x-m)*75
- Yellow Pool = current Yellow Pool + (x-m)*50
- Where m is the minimum possible line bet, and x is the line bet used to trigger the feature game. In the case where x=m, there is of course no adjustment.
- These jackpot pools can be won in the feature round when the wheel pointer lands on corresponding slice.
- All bonus jackpot pools will be reset to default values upon completion of a feature round irrespective of whether any of the jackpots are won in that feature game or not.
- Every time you close & re-open the game window, all jackpot pools will be reset to their default values.
- If the game was not closed properly, jackpot pool values will not be reset to their default values and remain at the same levels when you login next time.
Feature Game Play:
- Bonus Wheel symbols occur only reels 1, 2 & 3. Three 'Bonus Wheel' symbols occurring from left to right on an active pay line, starting from reel 1 triggers the bonus feature game.
- You have to click on "SPIN" to start the feature game.
- The wheel will spin and stop on a slice.
- That slice can be a jackpot slice or a normal slice which will have a multiplier.
- If it is a jackpot slice, you will be awarded the amount shown on respective coloured bonus jackpot pool.
- If it is a normal slice, an amount equal to the multiplier shown on the slice multiplied by line bet amount which is used to trigger the feature game is awarded.
- You can then choose to spin again or collect your winnings.
- Accumulated win amount in this round is shown in the meter at the bottom right of the screen.
- Each time you spin 4 bankrupt symbols get added to the wheel thus allowing you to spin for a maximum of 6 times
- The slice on which the wheel pointer landed, the slice opposite to that and the two slices which are perpendicular to that slice will become bankrupt with every spin.
- As the jackpot slices are opposite to each other, if you get a jackpot, other jackpot will go bankrupt allowing you to win only one jackpot in a feature round.
- If the wheel stops on a bankrupt symbol you lose all your winnings but get a consolation prize that is double the total bet amount.
- You can take the consolation prize or bet that amount in "DOUBLE" or "NOTHING" round.
- Each time the wheel pointer lands on "DOUBLE" slice, your winnings will be doubled. You can collect the winnings at anytime or keep gambling for 5 times.
- If the wheel pointer lands on "NOTHING" you will lose all your winnings and the main game screen is restored.
- Accumulated win amount in this round is shown in the meter at the bottom right of the screen.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.48%
Adding funds to your Party Account
To add funds to your Party Account, click on 'Deposit' in the Cashier menu, then select the desired deposit option. You can also add funds to your account by clicking on 'Rebuy' while in the game screen and then clicking on 'Cashier', or by clicking on 'Deposit' or 'Real Balance' in the My Account section in the left panel of the Main Lobby. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose. Funds can only be added at the beginning of a new game.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet you are trying to place, you will have to click on 'Rebuy' to buy in credits from Party Account to your game balance.
To add funds to your Party Account, click on the 'Deposit' option in the cashier menu in the Main Lobby, or click the 'Cashier' button in the 'Buy-in' window of any game. You can also click on the 'Deposit' button or on 'Real balance' in the My Account section of the left panel in the Main Lobby.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete play for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Gamelogs' button once you have logged back in. You can also find out the result from your Party Account balance. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care Team.
If you are disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete it after logging back in. After completing the feature round, you can resume playing the same base game, or you can select another game of your choice.